Dynadot

GoDaddy Auction Membership Got suspended for DOMAIN which I never owned

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
Few Days ago , i tried to access my Godaddy auction account but whenever i tried to access it , It redirects to Auction help page , I emailed at [email protected] , They replied me with very strange and childish answer :
Your Go Daddy Auctions privileges will be suspended due to nondelivery of cobijas.com. You will need to pay all admin fees if you want to use Go Daddy Auctions again. Please call us at 1-480-505-8877 or notify us by responding to this email if you intend to reinstate your Go Daddy Auctions privileges. Please note that when you list a domain name for auction, it is your responsibility to move the domain name in a timely manner once it sells. It is also your obligation to maintain control of domains you have listed and to remove listings if you no longer own or intend to sell. With 12 million revolving listings on auction, unfortunately it is not possible for us to offer the service of continually verifying ownership of every domain after it has been listed.

Note: Future violations will result in higher administrative fees and possible termination of auction privileges. You may avoid these fees in the future by reading, understanding and following the Terms of Service and Go Daddy Auctions Membership Agreement whenever you decide to list a domain in our system.

Please contact us again if we can be of further assistance.

I replied them this:

What are you talking about ? I never sold any domain cobijas.com on godaddy infact i never listed and own this domain , There must be some mistake on your side , I have godaddy auction account with email: [email protected] , kindly look again what are you talking about , I never sold any domain so far on godaddy , this must be an error.

Today I got very starange reply from Godaddy :

Thank you for contacting Aftermarket Support. We have looked further into the suspension and see you have 2 auctions accounts. You did not list the domain in this account but you violated the Terms and Service in the other so both have to be locked and you will have to pay the admin fee for both to get them unlocked.

Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.

I never own any other godaddy account and this cobijas.com was never my domain , what should i do ? I never add this domain into my account which is got suspended for no reason.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So I just had something similar happen to me on Godaddy and I'm hoping @Joe Styler can help resolve my issue.

Yesterday morning I woke up to a go-daddy notification telling me that someone had outbid me on a high profile domain that was wining. With only an hour left I quickly went to log in to increase my proxy. Much to my surprise I couldn't open my go-daddy investor app so I tried to log in on my computer but kept getting redirected to the auction help page.

I opened a chat with support and was told by the chat rep that my auctions account had expired, which was odd to hear because I had just renewed my auctions membership a few months ago. The chat had timed out so I started over with a new rep who told me that the issue was not with go daddy but with my Internet Service Provider. At that point I called Godaddy and explained the issue and the responses I was receiving. The rep on the phone started to do some digging and told me everything appeared to be working from his side and asked me to try to log in using chrome's incognito. I was able to get the log in screen to appear but after i entered by credentials i was redirected to the help site. After speaking with the rep for about an hour he instructed me to email auctions@godaddy

After the call I followed the reps advice and emailed the auctions department, Today I received a response from godaddy auctions department today stating:

Dear Kenny,

I'm afraid that your auctions membership has been permanently suspended due to egregious violations of the Auction Membership Agreement and Terms of Service.
No further information will be provided, the decision is final, and we consider this matter closed.

I immediately called back godaddy and was told that the auctions department is the only people that can help you, email them at Auctions@godaddy and ask them to explain.

This is completely ridiculous I have always paid for winning bids and transfered sold domains immediately after being notified of a sale / win. I feel I was wrongfully suspended and no one at godaddy seems to care.

I started googling to see if anyone had a similar problem and found this post, Hopefully the names pro community can help me out.

•••
So I just had something similar happen to me on Godaddy and I'm hoping @Joe Styler can help resolve my issue.

Yesterday morning I woke up to a go-daddy notification telling me that someone had outbid me on a high profile domain that was wining. With only an hour left I quickly went to log in to increase my proxy. Much to my surprise I couldn't open my go-daddy investor app so I tried to log in on my computer but kept getting redirected to the auction help page.

I opened a chat with support and was told by the chat rep that my auctions account had expired, which was odd to hear because I had just renewed my auctions membership a few months ago. The chat had timed out so I started over with a new rep who told me that the issue was not with go daddy but with my Internet Service Provider. At that point I called Godaddy and explained the issue and the responses I was receiving. The rep on the phone started to do some digging and told me everything appeared to be working from his side and asked me to try to log in using chrome's incognito. I was able to get the log in screen to appear but after i entered by credentials i was redirected to the help site. After speaking with the rep for about an hour he instructed me to email auctions@godaddy

After the call I followed the reps advice and emailed the auctions department, Today I received a response from godaddy auctions department today stating:

Dear Kenny,

I'm afraid that your auctions membership has been permanently suspended due to egregious violations of the Auction Membership Agreement and Terms of Service.
No further information will be provided, the decision is final, and we consider this matter closed.

I immediately called back godaddy and was told that the auctions department is the only people that can help you, email them at Auctions@godaddy and ask them to explain.

This is completely ridiculous I have always paid for winning bids and transfered sold domains immediately after being notified of a sale / win. I feel I was wrongfully suspended and no one at godaddy seems to care.

I started googling to see if anyone had a similar problem and found this post, Hopefully the names pro community can help me out.
Review your recent activity, see if you see anything out of the ordinary, usually non payment might be a start? Someone hijack your wifi? Chargebacks?

•••
Review your recent activity, see if you see anything out of the ordinary, usually non payment might be a start? Someone hijack your wifi? Chargebacks?

Thanks for the suggestions I have checked my credit card which i have linked to godaddy for any charge backs and all payments have gone through I have spent all morning investigating and can't find any red flags. Anyone with suggestions I would love to hear from you guys

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back