IT.COM

.biz GoDaddy 1 day .BIZ sale $4.95

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just noticed GoDaddy is/was having a 1 day sale on .BIZ.. $4.95

I suspect it ends in a few hours so hurry if interested.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use david code at the time of checkout and .biz domain will cost you only $4.20

•••
hmmm thanks for the headsup :) I always buy the .biz bundled with .org/.info for $12.00 or $15.00. That bundle offer shows up when you reg a new .com domain and non of the other TLD's are registerd.

•••
.biz domain names arn't really good unless there are no extensions left :). Thanks for the info anyway.....

•••
Well, some would disagree. I personally don't own any .biz, but alot do and profit from them.

JoshHendo said:
.biz domain names arn't really good unless there are no extensions left :). Thanks for the info anyway.....

•••
If that's a 1 dollar sale, then i would probably consider it.

•••
JoshHendo said:

That's right, they're totally worthless. Leave all of them for me.

•••
daddypi said:
That's right, they're totally worthless. Leave all of them for me.

I think .biz and .us are better than .info :\
.info is kinda weird that got 4 letters extension which is unique from other public extensions...

•••
.BIZ is a sleeper, but iconic of the new new net economy. It is going to take some time for the .COM laggards to figure what that is :D

•••
.biz are awesome, I plan to go into .biz and ditch .us/.info

•••
I definitely think .biz has it's place, but .us and .info will eventually reign supreme IMO.

inspiration100 said:
.biz are awesome, I plan to go into .biz and ditch .us/.info

•••
Hey thank ya for the heads up.

All the best,

- SW

•••
why is it only for a few hours?

•••
•••
i wish they had this offer for .net domains :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back