Dynadot

Goal Setting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had a great talk w/ a motivational speaker this weekend and he said something interesting:

if you do not know where you are going where ever you go will work just as well.

Point being, you need to have a destination in mind. Is it $1000/mo, $2000/mo, $100/day? whatever it is, you need to work towards something.

Pick a goal and work backwards. Reverse Engineer it.

Example: "I want $100/day, how do I get there?"

I get there through:
$50/day on ppc + clickbank
$30/day on adsense
$10/day from article posting
$10/day from email marketing
etc.

And if you're only making $10/day from adsense then you know what you have to go, because you know where you're going...

hope this is useful . :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello motheninja,
wow that's something simple and useful, but something that i've never thought of before! guess it's probably applicable to many things in life too :)

thanks for the tip!

•••
•••
:hi:

I am into goal setting at the moment.Just getting as much information I can on it. If anyone can point me to any really godd material it would be great.

I like the way you work backwards.

I started thinking about goals as a target some time back. A friend from Kenya told me a story how this hunter (made up story) did not hit the deer because he wasn't aming high enough.

So to start from a big goal and work backwards sounds a great idea.

Peter Watkins
www.debt3plus.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back