Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain GlobeVac.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandster

Established Member
Impact
22
Hi guys, any ideas on this brandable vaccine-related domain?

At the beginning and during this pandemic there were some crazy vaccine-related domain sales to companies and to resellers. Crazy sales because the names were weird and the prices were high...

Have a great Sunday! :)
GLOBEVAC.jpg
 

Attachments

  • GLOBEVAC LOGO.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would maybe be happier with "global v dot com", in this regard

As it is with" globe vac" ...not as happy, personally speaking

PS Hope you enjoy your Sunday too!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Name is very cool, however I think now it's a bit too late to buy anything related to covid, vaccines, or tests.
I could be wrong here, too.
I'd go with ''Make Offer'' here, it can shoot well, or meet no interest at all.
 
4
•••
AstraZeneca has 160 new products in their pipeline, just AstraZeneca. It must not be for a covid related vaccine.

Thanks for your opinion! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back