Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain glams.com and glambook.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Arnaud Fischer

New Member
Impact
0
Very interesting board for non-experts as I am. Thank you for the insights.

I was suggested to put glams.com up for auction, really no idea what to expect. Will be interesting.

Independently, I have a few more glam"xyz".com domains, including glambook.com. I was told glambook.com would not sell at auctions.

What do you all think? No auction for glambook.com?

Thank you, fully appreciated insights!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Glams looks nice and brandable. You should also try it on brandbucket
 
1
•••
Isac, thank you. Depending on how it goes with sedo's auction, I might try it on brandbucket.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back