Domain Empire

Giving away 10 domain names to subscribers of our domain request system. This is a win-win, since you will get alerts when end-users request domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are launching Dexbrand.com, a domain request alert system that attracts end-users and let domain owners know about the domain names they are looking for. This is all you need to do to get the domains listed below:

1. Respond below claiming any of the domains (one per user). First come, first served.
2. Go to Dexbrand.com and, under the Domain Sellers tab, subscribe to our newsletter.
3. Send us a DM here on Namepros telling us the email you used to subscribe and the domain name you claimed.
4. Respond with your registrar data when we DM you requesting for it so we can push the domain.

ATTENTION: If you got to this thread late and all the domain names are gone, consider subscribing to our alert system anyways, since we will soon be heavily promoting the site to attract end-users.

Domain nameRegistrarExpiration DateClaimed below
1TrackDebts.comNameBright
2/13/2023​
YES
2ArizonaCarpets.comNameBright
2/21/2023​
YES
3BritishToken.comNameBright
3/7/2023​
YES
4OnlineMathHelp.comNameBright
3/9/2023​
YES
5WaterproofingTexas.comNameBright
4/7/2023​
YES
6DelawareLimoService.comNameBright
4/7/2023​
YES
7NewYorkPaintingService.comNameBright
4/14/2023​
YES
8ChicagoPaintingService.comNameBright
4/20/2023​
YES
9IndianaTree.comNameBright
10/3/2023​
YES
10MichiganRoofingService.comNameBright
4/17/2023​
YES

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
We are launching Dexbrand.com, a domain request alert system that attracts end-users and let domain owners know about the domain names they are looking for. This is all you need to do to get the domains listed below:

1. Respond below claiming any of the domains (one per user). First come, first served.
2. Go to Dexbrand.com and, under the Domain Sellers tab, subscribe to our newsletter.
3. Send us a DM here on Namepros telling us the email you used to subscribe and the domain name you claimed.
4. Respond with your registrar data when we DM you requesting for it so we can push the domain.

Note: If you got to this thread late and all the domain names are gone, consider subscribing to our alert system anyways, since we will soon be heavily promoting the site to attract end-users.

Domain nameRegistrarExpiration DateClaimed below
2/13/2023​
No​
2/21/2023​
No​
3/7/2023​
No​
3/9/2023​
No​
4/7/2023​
No​
4/7/2023​
No​
4/14/2023​
No​
4/20/2023​
No​
10/3/2023​
No​
4/17/2023​
No​

arizonacarpets.com claimed

•••
•••
TrackDebts.com claim

Last edited:
•••
OnlineMathHelp.com
Claimed

•••
Edit: I got beat

Last edited:
•••
Claim WaterproofingTexas.com

•••
ChicagoPaintingService.com claim

•••
Claim NewYorkPaintingService.com

•••
Please, make sure to complete the newsletter subscription under Domain Seller tab, not the domain buyer form. Thanks

•••
ChicagoPaintingService.com

•••
Claimed
MichiganRoofingService.com

•••
MichiganRoofingService.com

•••
•••
I was afraid of spam that's why I never claimed a domain name due to the newsletter signup requirement.

•••
claim DelawareLimoService.com

•••
I was afraid of spam that's why I never claimed a domain name due to the newsletter signup requirement.
I understand. However, no need to be afraid. We will never spam and will only contact the email provided for the purposes stated on the site, which are letting domain owners know about requests end-users post or informing them about the service we provide. We will never share your email with anyone else. Thanks

•••
I am sorting the thread and reading DMs of the users who claimed the name. If you were the first person to claim the name, please, send me a message with your NameBright username and email so I can push the domain.

Thanks

•••
I am sorting the thread and reading DMs of the users who claimed the name. If you were the first person to claim the name, please, send me a message with your NameBright username and email so I can push the domain.

Thanks
done-

•••

Thanks
done, thank you

•••
happy to say that @infosec3 do as promised and pushed the domain i claimed, i wish you good luck on your project and many, many sales.
thank you

•••
•••
This is the status of the domain push so far. If you are on the list and have not sent your NameBright username and email for the domain push, please, do so. Thanks

Domain nameRegistrarExpiration DateClaimed belowUser who claimed domainPushed?
2/13/2023​
CLAIMEDblank
2/21/2023​
CLAIMEDonyekaPUSHED
3/7/2023​
CLAIMEDhireinternetPUSHED
3/9/2023​
CLAIMEDTraderasPUSHED
4/7/2023​
CLAIMEDSatur14PUSHED
4/7/2023​
CLAIMEDBetowH7PUSHED
4/14/2023​
CLAIMEDDomainboy
4/20/2023​
CLAIMEDDevanosPUSHED
10/3/2023​
CLAIMEDMitch007PUSHED
4/17/2023​
CLAIMEDOsamajesuPUSHED

Last edited:
•••
@infosec3 If you give away more domains you might want to put something like "if you don't send push info within 12 hours after claim, domain would be given to second claimer". That should be within rules.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back