Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche: SaaS Fiverr Analytics Service
Revenue: $9
Traffic: Minimal/Not Tracked
Users: 3
Hosting: DreamHost (hosting account included, paid off for about 10 more months, worth about $60)
Payment Method: Paypal
Transfer Process: Hosting Account Login Info + Enom.com Domain Push
Social Media Following: 37 followers @gigranking
User Demographics: Fiverr Users
BIN: $400
I Accept Paypal

I'm looking to sell this amazing start-up website!

Test account:
username: [email protected]
password: nameprosdemo123

Pitch:

Earn more from your Fiverr Gigs
Get detailed insights on your gig performance. Be more visible
to clients by improving your gig ranking.

Gig/Keyword Ranking
Check your Gig position on Fiverr

Ranking Alerts
Instant notification about your Gigs

Statistics
See insights about your Gigs.

This website can create monthly revenue by subscriptions.

The site has a FULL admin panel to change prices, change the paypal info to yours to receive payments, add custom code, change subscription offerings (pricing, terms, duration). It's very similar to Wordpress, very easy.
You can receive payment via Paypal or Stripe.

Full disclosure: there are a couple of other sites out there using the same script but all with slightly changed designs. The original developer of this SaaS site sold a few copies (my guess would be around 5 to 10 at the most from what I could find, feel free to use research tools to check for similar sites). This is not from a readily available script (can't find it on sites like Codecanyon or any shareware sites). This site was themed "blue" and has an original logo/domain name to make it stand out. You could easily hire a freelancer to REALLY make this site stand out and add unique content and features that would be 100% unique to this website. This is the original site I bought from the original developer and is only licensed for this domain. I am not an expert at migrating files so I am including the login credentials to DreamHost which is where this is hosted at. This is the only site like this that I have for sale or have the rights to sell. The site runs on a very premium script and if this was exclusive source code, would run for $x,xxx to $xx,xxx. With just a few tweaks or a freelancer, you can make this website 100% unique which was my original goal.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you post some traffic/revnue source ?

•••
paid.png

Traffic is minimal but here are invoices for the 3 payments made by users. (all cheap 1 month subscriptions)
The site owner before me had done some PPC ads to get the first 2 sales, I managed to get the 3rd via organic social media.

The Twitter account will be included with this sale @GigRanking

Last edited:
•••
The site also includes a full and very well written documentation which will make it easier for you or a freelancer to understand how the site works and potentially add new features. I will include a .Zip file with logo files, documentation, instructions, and even ideas for how to potentially improve the site.

•••
How much is your lowest price you can go ?

Regards.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back