... It is a mystery to me as I look through some of your appraisals in here that you actually still have an account...
That being said:
I consider the domain being solid enough
Hope to attract 200 individual visits per day over time -equals to 1400 pr. week, 70 000 pr. year
Hoping that one percent of visits then equals a sale of which I'll receive an average of 5 % comission on each sale
Mean sale pr. "hit" is estimated being 30 dollars, translating to 1,50 dollars in earnings pr. sale
70 000 x 0,01 = 700 x 1,5 = 1050 dollars in yearly earnings
This is without adds and I do consider the estimated number of visits to be moderately set, whilst 1 sale per 100 unique visitor may be a bit high
So... If the domain was to be priced with a PE of x10, the value would be 10 500 dollars... IF I had 200 unique visitors pr. day and 1 in 100 actually bought something. With adds and max effort into the webpage... who knows?
All and any comments welcome!