IT.COM

discuss .GG Showcase and Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
the (.gg) domain extension has widespread adoption within the gaming community. ".GG" which stands for "Good Game" is frequently used to for eSports teams and gaming startups in particular.

Here are a few sales on Park.io last month (October 2019).
Hero.gg - $2,134
Mobile.gg - $401
Reflex.gg $104
Doom.gg $130
Cloud.gg $1,020
Dating.gg $385

I expect as the gaming industry continues to mature and more startups emerge, we'll see some decent end-user sales in the .gg domain extension.

Earlier this year Bet.gg sold for $8,503, and Super.gg was sold for $7,500 at the end of last year.

I expect there have been more private sales to end-users but that's just speculation.

Do you own any .gg domains? Showcase and discuss .GG in this thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok

Last edited:
•••
I had 3 five-figure .gg sales last year totalling $122K and they all happened after the summer. This year, I've had 1 five-figure .gg sale so far, which was back in May (unreported). I guesstimate that I'll have two more five-figure .gg sales by the end of the year. It'll be a less than 1% STR for my 400-count .gg portfolio again this year but with all five-figure sales, it remains profitable even after paying for $50 annual renewals on each .gg name. Plus, I'm not renewing all 400 names – I'm dropping plenty of 'mistakes'.
Hello, Did you get your two more five-figure sales by the end of last year?

Do you have any tips for a newbie selling 4 letter popular keyword .gg domains? :) I have them listed on Dan.com but I'm not even sure how to appraise them properly.

•••
Totally unrelated with the extension.

Waste of money.

It seems the following has happened:

Dental .gg - on sale at SH (good luck - not sure a dental organisation wants a .gg)

Jewelry - cheap price on Dan. Should be dropped if it doesn't sell after a year

Symbiwhatever - rightly dropped

•••

Do you have any tips for a newbie selling 4 letter popular keyword .gg domains? :) I have them listed on Dan.com but I'm not even sure how to appraise them properly.
4Ls should be easy to pronounce, e.g. kick, goal, shop, jump, leap etc

•••

No, only one more in January 2024. Another LTO to finish in July.

I don't use Dan anymore, favoring Afternic BIN landers instead.

•••
Sold games.gg for a nice return

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back