Dynadot

negotiable Getting rid of all my domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I want to get rid of all my domains. They are all registered with GoDaddy. I would like to sell them all to one buyer. I am taking offers on them. Thanks!

Sentra.org

copperdomains.com

daisey.org

downloadcheckout.com

ecrasher.com

gardenhangers.com

gewla.com

ginsengextract.net

gomber.com

goveggi.com

highdefvideocameras.com

honeymoonireland.com

irankhigh.com

mbagrad.org

mobilemp5.com

morku.com

newgamesreviews.com

orthopedicbra.com

rankhighly.com

sweetbusinessnames.com

tinyorder.com

wikicss.com

10stepseo.com

bubblely.com

cheap-gas.info

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll take the lot for... hmmmm.. thinks deeply...$75.00...?

Just need to know details about expiration date...and how soon they would be up for renewal..

I was only actually interested in maybe like 6 or 7 so if thats not enough for them all can I pick six for $75?

•••
Thanks for the offer. I would like to see what other offers are out there.

•••
Hi,

I had asked you privately, now I am asking you "publicly" are these "make offer" sales generally done with Private Messages or is it done publicly?

Also I have I had an interest in a subset of these domains, are you willing to hear offers on some grouping, like if I selected 1/2 a dozen or so, and said I was willing to pay ...say $100 for them?

Just looking for some guidelines here where I see people offer like $27 for 29 domains!

•••
Please send me a private message with the domains you're interested in. Thanks!

•••
•••
Hi,

I realize I am the only one responding publicly about your domains, If I make you some offer along the lines of I would pay $100 for six domains, I guess you could either publicly or privately counter offer me.

Naturally everyone can understand if you are trying to sell the entire lot, but I feel silly "negotiating against myself" as the only public responder. Even if I say okay, I would pay $100 for four domains, you see the offer is still going up.

I am going to need some feed back from you (in the way of actual prices on specific domains via pm is fine) if I am to continue to be interested in this purchase.

•••
Chicagobankers.com and rankhighly seem to be the best of the lot. Great names!

•••
•••
•••
Okay, I guess your asleep so I will post it:

workersworld.org
realtybid.org
newyorktheatre.org
lawandinsurance.com
chicagobankers.com
domainexecs.com
stocksbid.com
investbucks.com
onthecharts.com

.... Sold !

I'll set up the account and please PM the details and your regular e-mail (possibly a cell phone number too if you dont mind and I will happily do the same.

( I am sure if I had a wife we should "threaten to kill me")... its not that these are not nice domains, because they are, its just that I already have so many!

•••
Thanks HostPoet, I updated my list :)

•••
Was noticing GoDaddy was real slow,perhaps we can do one or tow domain with a transfer initiated by me, and see how the works, You know how yo get the epp code right/

•••
Still have some pretty good domains. Any offers? B-)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back