Getting news on Wordpress templates.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nuke007

Established Member
Impact
11
Hi Friends,

I need a way out to integrate news about a region on my wordpress blogs. I want this to happen automatically. At present I have few blogs which are geared towards certain region. I want daily news about those regions to appear on my blogs. Any help. Any Ideas?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Help needed - paid or free

Thanks
 
0
•••
Hi Friends,

I need a way out to integrate news about a region on my wordpress blogs. I want this to happen automatically. At present I have few blogs which are geared towards certain region. I want daily news about those regions to appear on my blogs. Any help. Any Ideas?

Thanks

If you can find RSS news feeds to use, there are widgets that will put the output from them in your sidebars. If you want the content from RSS feeds to be the main content of pages, it is a bit more work.
 
0
•••
Carob - Thanks for information.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back