IT.COM

Getting my Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mihewa

Account Closed
Impact
I know this isn't a legal issue or dispute, but it's the forum closest to it's category.

I stopped domaining back in April 2005, but now I'm thinking of getting back into it. I just checked my Sedo account and found a domain I think looks decent. It is "PSPExtras.com". Although it's not getting a "ton" of traffic, it is getting on average, 46 unique hits monthly on Sedo and I have $1.55 revenue in my account for January. :P

I registered it back around April right before the PSP was released. Now that the PSP is big, I'm assuming it would be a pretty decent domain.

Anyways, getting to the point. I registered all my domains through HostingInsiders. They give you a small hosting package and domain for $2.95/month. I WHOISed PSPExtras, and it appears to be registered via Tucows. If I contact my host, is there any ways he/she can somehow move the domain from Tucows, to my GoDaddy account?

Thanks! :)

~ Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most likely your host is a reseller for Tucows. If your E-mail is listed in the admin section of the whois you should be able to transfer the name to another registrar yourself (make sure you unlock the domain then go to godaddy and request transfer).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back