Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Getting higher share from parking services?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jichen

Account Closed
Impact
0
Are parking providers sharing a larger percentage of their revenues from Google/Yahoo! with domainers? I've heard from some people that parking providers are willing to share more revenue with domain owners in the last year and a half, but I've heard from others that the parking providers are sharing the same amount as they always have. Should I expect to see domainers getting a larger share of revenues going forward?

Thanks!

Ian
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back