Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain getfirefox.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshHendo

Established Member
Impact
7
I have just registered this domain name. What do you guyes think about it :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I hope they do lol
 
0
•••
Not too sure...but I think the extention hurts alot, and if they own a registered trademark for "firefox", they can just snatch it off you.
 
0
•••
snareklutz said:
Not too sure...but I think the extention hurts alot, and if they own a registered trademark for "firefox", they can just snatch it off you.

does anyone know if they own the trademark?
 
0
•••
Hey,

The name sure is nice but the extension doesn't quite fit with the name since firefox is free to use.

Reg fee I would say.
 
0
•••
can't see any value with this extension $0.00 - reg fee
 
0
•••
0
•••
asianinvasion said:
They didn't buy Firefox.com; it was donated to them.
this is partly true - the owner of the domain name, Kevin Karpenske, owns a company in the UK called firefox, and dontated firefox.com to the mozilla foundation.

If you visit the site, Mozilla places a splash page for former users of firefox.com to get to Karpenske's business site, firefox.co.uk.

:D

-Steve
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back