Domain Empire

Get Traffic to your sites FREE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello Everyone you can list your sites Free on www.CozyDating.com - Just go to our classifieds section and just click post and you do not even have to register to post classifieds on CozyDating.com

It Works and you will get 1,000 of vistiors a day - Just check our alexa ranking we are ranked at 150,000. Page rank at 5.

Tell all your friends about it and post your ads today Free.

So make sure you post and it will be listed in the front homepage of CozyDating.com so our 200,000 members can see it.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for letting me post my link, but it posted twice (I was using Opera and thought it had not gone through) Really sorry about that :(

Is this okay?

•••
And can you guarantee ill get 1000 visitors a day? lol.

Seems a bit of an empty claim, but a free links a free link!

•••
Come on just look at the Rank on Alexa 150,000

You put the links and the 200,000 members on the site we have registered will able to see your postings and our page rank is 5. You can't go wrong with putting up your site for FREE. Most sites will charge for something like this and they won't even have a page rank or good traffic rankings. So post it on CozyDating.com and you see the traffic come to your sites.

Make sure to let all your friends know about this free source of traffic. Don't pay for it when you can get it for FREE.

•••
videogeezer said:
Thank you for letting me post my link, but it posted twice (I was using Opera and thought it had not gone through) Really sorry about that :(

Is this okay?

Mine posted twice also, so I don't think it was due to your Opera.

Frank

•••
•••
Post your sites Free only at CozyDating.com

•••
If you guys have any questions please feel free to pm me thanks

•••
What exactly does that mean

Do not post affiliate links to commercial websites ; it will get you banned.

•••
This is spamming.I get the same amount of clicks to my sites.No change in my stats.

He deserves a ban.

•••
To whoever tried it, was this effective? I see very few classifieds, and the topics don't necessarily lend themselves to site promotion...

•••
don't just look at the classifieds. Look at the traffic

•••
PR5 is on the home page, the classified page does not have pagerank.

•••
the classifieds are getting more and more popular on cozydating.com - it's gonna be the next big online dating and singles destination on the internet.

•••
christion123 said:
the classifieds are getting more and more popular on cozydating.com - it's gonna be the next big online dating and singles destination on the internet.

Darn, i was hoping that my site was going to be the next big online dating site :hehe:

•••
I don't think you're fooling anyone with this one

•••
currently ranked at 145,000 and not fooling anyone check alexa for details

Check this out everyone our homepage page rank is 5 and now our classifieds page rank got a 4. That is not bad, because we never had a page rank for the classifieds now it's at 4. Hopefully the homepage can go to 6 soon. Anyone know when google will update their page ranks????

•••
Get Free Traffic to your sites post on CozyDating.com 100% FREE

•••
Sounds like spamming to me.

•••
143,000 traffic status and make sure you post your classifieds so it will be seen on the homepage for the members of CozyDating.com

•••
Get Free Traffic to your sites list it on CozyDating.com 100% FREE

•••
Get Lots of Hits and Post Now it's Free

•••
A very good point..

cache said:
PR5 is on the home page, the classified page does not have pagerank.

•••
right now ranked 135,000 so make sure to post it on the CozyDating classifieds which have a page rank of 4 and the homepage has page rank 5 and will be seen on the homepage.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back