IT.COM

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Bill!
I just grabbed AnySizeJob - I can see this as a directory/job board service offered for anyone looking for work in almost all service industries at all.

Didn't grab more but I do like these.
AlienChaos - Just a very cool memorable brandable or of course anything aliens/foreigners. Actually perfect timing for this one here in the USA with all the chaos at airports on certain foreigner bans.
ChefToolKit - Sell anything Recipes/Cooking/Kitchen related
GingerLager - It probably exists - Get some money from it if you're a beer afficianado
ListenLog - Radio/Music/Streaming Books/Podcast type site
NoobGear - Anyone entering any new industry that wants a quick start tool list/place to buy
SlimGut - Speaks for itself. Who doesn't want this!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Bill

I thought CinemaTrends was good.

•••
•••
These are the ones I liked the most:

Advarix.com - Gone
BioKelp.com - Gone
OpticMemory.com - Gone
Soulza.com - Gone (I had this in my to register list already. Should have registered it when I had the chance!)

•••
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the slammin list. :)
I took a few this time, the best of which was
Chefs Toolkit

This covers more than just knives and utensils.
Also Pots and Pans, Uniforms, proper ovens,
grills, whatever a Chef uses while performing their art.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Google Docs has failed me. I suppose it's also possible I don't know how the sync feature works.
I currently don't have access to the list I planned on posting. I'm pretty sure it's on my home computer though so I'll post the list around 6pm EST once I arrive back home. :xf.frown:

•••
-----------
Hmmm. I did find the text file in my local Google Docs folder at home. For whatever reason, it hadn't synced to the online folder. Oh well, here are the names.

No registrations for me today.

3/29/2017 All available for hand registration.

Acapulcool.com
AirFail.com
AlgaePills.com
AntBeGone.com
ApacheResort.com
ArborSpace.com
Arthuros.com
AssessImpact.com
BabyTransit.com
BaffleBlocks.com
BatchAssist.com
BathCapsule.com
BathCapsules.com
BedfordGym.com
BelovedTown.com
BigHairBand.com
BladeMark.com
BraisedLamb.com
BubblePak.com
BulletBuy.com
BuzzCopter.com
CaramelChips.com
CartExchange.com
Chevyville.com
CloakStar.com
Collixion.com
Comeras.com
CottonKhakis.com
CryptoBlitz.com
DelFloria.com
DigiColo.com
DocuMints.com
DummyAwards.com
Excelleos.com
FauxPause.com
FlexibleBack.com
FontSampler.com
FragileStone.com
FunColumns.com
FuseSocket.com
GeneLynn.com
Gigees.com
GinsengJuice.com
GlenJean.com
GoodPhrases.com
GrubGauge.com
GuildPath.com
Hacksville.com
HazardStrip.com
Hornsy.com
JetPlow.com
JumboPump.com
KaftanTops.com
Lazeres.com
LemonLimeade.com
LipFresh.com
LogBunks.com
MacrameWall.com
MarbleIron.com
MassageWheel.com
MegaBreast.com
MemeLoco.com
MundoPark.com
NaturalDha.com
NeoDermal.com
OilDiplomacy.com
OpticWatch.com
OvalCloud.com
Pageantville.com
Parajo.com
PepSonic.com
PinkIbis.com
Pizzate.com
PopRockSongs.com
Prestona.com
ProperMale.com
Punash.com
RescueWrench.com
RimReview.com
RotaStand.com
SendToWeb.com
SinusScan.com
SleepImpact.com
SlimSeats.com
SmokerFuel.com
SoySupreme.com
StabilityBar.com
SteelEconomy.com
SurfaceFlex.com
SwopHouse.com
TeakDowels.com
Texzy.com
TimeQuota.com
TrussBeams.com
Tuskless.com
WaderPants.com

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
Thanks Bill,

Registered Comeras.com and in the process of developing the name. Watch this space.

Cheers
Corey

•••
Thank you sir, May I have another

PepSonic - 2 great words together meaning energy/fast - Short, killer brandable!
Punash - A very cool sounding word/brandable, but also has the added slang meaning all of us straight men love more than anything! :)

•••
Thanks Bill,

Outstanding,
Nothing for me today, but I did think about Chevy Ville.
Some great product names on there as well as brandables.

Peace,
Cy

•••
TusklessNP.jpg
.com Thanks so much Bill!

•••
Show attachment 53507 .com Thanks so much Bill!
Anti Poaching Society - That would be the best use for that domain!
Awesome. and cool logo once again!

There is an awesome video that people should watch that are concerned about this tragedy form one of my favorite guitarists/bands. Slash w/Myles Kennedy. It is a song about poaching but from the elephants point of view. Proceeds from this songs downloads go to IFAW to directly help in the fight to stop the killing of elephants and stop the trade and demand for ivory.

•••
I did think about Chevy Ville.

Peace,
Cy

You certainly have excellent taste in domain names :(

I also thought about that one. I didn't realize Ville was as popular as it seems to be.

•••
Thanks for the list Bill! I grabbed the following:

Hacksville.com (An online repository/resource of hacks - whether scripts, or otherwise. I dig it.)

Hornsy.com (The devil needs love too ;) I like the one word + y. Decent brand for reg fee)

OvalCloud.com (Adjective + Cloud, nice one for a cloud platform.)

•••
Got sidetracked shortly after you posted so none for me. Some real nice ones in there though, thanks

•••
I went thru that list so fast, I didn't even see Hornsy!
Hacksville - Nice grab.

•••
meh...that Zandi always gets my names!!! lol

•••
•••
Anti Poaching Society - That would be the best use for that domain!
Awesome. and cool logo once again!

There is an awesome video that people should watch that are concerned about this tragedy form one of my favorite guitarists/bands. Slash w/Myles Kennedy. It is a song about poaching but from the elephants point of view. Proceeds from this songs downloads go to IFAW to directly help in the fight to stop the killing of elephants and stop the trade and demand for ivory.

I have shared it on my FB group, thanks

•••
I have shared it on my FB group, thanks

Awesome. It is a good thing to share. I never even thought about the frets of the guitar being ivory and that the way they were gotten were thru poaching! Thanks for sharing Sara!

•••
Picked up Prestona.com - Brandable

•••
Thanks Bill. As always, great list!

•••
GoodPhrases.com - something for a marketing related blog. Those kind that teach what to use to appeal, wow, and move leads.

HELP! Where is the cheapest .com registrations at now?

•••
GoodPhrases.com - something for a marketing related blog. Those kind that teach what to use to appeal, wow, and move leads.

HELP! Where is the cheapest .com registrations at now?

NameBright.com $8.03 if you pre-fund your account. Minimum fund required = $15 only.

•••
GoodPhrases - took this one (sorry web.im) - 2.4k monthly searches and nice domain. This one has some potential.
For cheap handreg I used FAsthosts uk (but now this oppo has passed. Any similar 1-3 usd per handreg pricing?) and currently namesilo - 9 usd, GD - standard price - coupon discount

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back