IT.COM

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
KWF has a free extension/app for chrome. Very handy..not 100% accurate but handy

•••
Grab this one:

FiestaHub.com - Fiesta means festival, party, holiday. Many potential...

Thanks @NameClerk.com

•••
I really liked HomeModeler - nice niche site for people that build small model homes or perhaps custom home designing software.

•••
Sounded familiar to me and I'm realizing now that I might have been channeling BetaMax when it caught my eye. For you young people, Beta lost out to VHS and failed to become the standard in home video media around 35 years ago.

What's VHS? : wink: I own vc/rs (Serbia) ThetaMax is awesome @Zandibot - theta is a brainwave state so look for theta meditation or theta training also.

The domains I got days ago and finally got my ghetto landers done are HabitZap and Bodtastic, paid $1.70 each : smile :

•••
•••
What's VHS? : wink: I own vc/rs (Serbia) ThetaMax is awesome @Zandibot - theta is a brainwave state so look for theta meditation or theta training also.

The domains I got days ago and finally got my ghetto landers done are HabitZap and Bodtastic, paid $1.70 each : smile :

Where did that $1.70 'steal' happen and do they accept PP?

•••
Grab this one:

FiestaHub.com - Fiesta means festival, party, holiday. Many potential...

Thanks @NameClerk.com

I am in jealous mode now :) hope @NameClerk will be back with a list soon. I need to come 'show off' my new domains here too.

•••
•••
•••
fasthost is tedious? is it in registering or transferring names?
Only tedious part is the account creation. imo All smooth except that

•••
Only tedious part is the account creation. imo All smooth except that
okay i have already created an account but they dont have a sign up button one can give end users to register for free transfer incase of any sales

•••
Proly better to go to those threads to ask questions or comment so we don't get this thread off track, sorry I didn't mention it sooner twas an afterthought and too late to edit

•••
Thanks to all of you for viewing, commenting, sharing, etc!

I registered the following names. All .com
PrimpMyPet - pet grooming
TrueVictor - I like it as a brand. Probably in the wellness or business sector.

2/23/2017 All available for hand registration. Comments encouraged!

AeroWedge.com
AlertAgency.com
AminoLink.com
AudAir.com
AuraBlast.com
AzClocks.com
BeTheMoon.com
BehooveYou.com
BehoovesYou.com
BestPcTips.com
BlastFace.com
Bonsbury.com
BreezeFair.com
BrowStation.com
BruceBaby.com
CacheGrab.com
CbMount.com
CbMounts.com
CedarStand.com
ChemNature.com
CopperLilly.com
Cornesta.com
CosyOnes.com
Disjoints.com
DiveClothes.com
DroneDandy.com
DuckSkins.com
Esnovo.com
FairVolt.com
FameBowl.com
FigureKey.com
FlagSwap.com
Flapable.com
ForexSage.com
Gloomie.com
GoProlific.com
GreyFellow.com
HackStep.com
HalfSteam.com
HelpWithWeb.com
HouseMingle.com
HowYouWin.com
InfoFreeze.com
IrishHawk.com
KennelPups.com
KissingBird.com
LeanStreets.com
LockMyName.com
LoungeFox.com
LumenFeel.com
MegaPostal.com
MetalFacts.com
MuttBone.com
NoisyJoint.com
OptinFuse.com
Ottomacy.com
PattyJoe.com
PhoneDual.com
PoppyWhirl.com
PriceChute.com
Quieco.com
RelicTree.com
RigidImage.com
Ripnu.com
RoadGram.com
RosterFish.com
SafeHolster.com
ScriptNuts.com
SeanFresh.com
ServeNews.com
SexyPies.com
ShowPlots.com
SlamPool.com
SlimGin.com
SlowBrow.com
SoreRectum.com
SourSpot.com
StatusPoll.com
TeleKnock.com
TextToDine.com
Threeva.com
ToughStud.com
TowerTaps.com
TraceHim.com
TrebleWire.com
UnbiasedWeb.com
WestonGym.com
WhamJams.com
WhiskerNet.com
WinterTrac.com

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
Morning, solid list, thanks man!

I grabbed these:

BestPCTips.com [Everyone and their mommy has or has had a PC - most of the new generations are all PC gamers - especially with the introduction of VR. Seemed like a good reg with all the "gurus" out there handing out advice and affiliate links ;) ]

GoProlific.com ["Go" is the 4th most use Prepend in domain names. When someone can't buy the Keyword.com, they add "Go" to the front - it's a fact. + I like the definition of Prolific]

HackStep.com [Hackaaaathoooon!]

RelicTree.com [Favorite definition of relic = "all that is left of something." And a tree has deep roots and can been around for hundreds if not thousands of years. Love it for just about anything from a magazine, an eCommerce store, a religious center, genealogy site - so on.]

•••
Didn't go for anything today.
Although I did like Esnovo.com.

•••
GoProlific.com ["Go" is the 4th most use Prepend in domain names. When someone can't buy the Keyword.com, they add "Go" to the front - it's a fact. + I like the definition of Prolific]
I liked it right away too but then thought I may have to wear my GoPro into my udrp hearing :xf.grin: :snaphappy:

CacheGrab a good play on words.

Woulda grabbed Flapable if had an extra P. It's still ok as mashable-type brandable.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Didn't go for anything today.
Although I did like Esnovo.com.

Esnovo sounds like "es nuevo" which means "it's new" in Spanish.

•••
I liked it right away too but then thought I may have to wear my GoPro into my udrp hearing

Ha! Unlikely - there are hundreds of generic words that start with "Pro" - doubt they'll be UDRP'ing.

Oddly enough, as I was searching for developed sites - I found that BuyDomains/HugeDomains/Mark.com own a ton of domains like Go + Pro(ject)(tect)(mise) - I wonder how many of these actually own.

•••
Great weather here in the Midwest. 74 degrees on Feb 24th.
Have a great weekend!

2/24/2017 All available for hand registration. Comments encouraged!

AccuBlinds.com
AdvertWire.com
Aviou.com
BelleSky.com
Bowtel.com
Brandantics.com
BreezeBrush.com
Briesh.com
BusBite.com
CardFancy.com
CoaxTester.com
CodeIsEasy.com
Correctix.com
CropProfits.com
DialServ.com
EnableCard.com
FairMaze.com
Finelining.com
FlairPress.com
FlickTrader.com
FullGator.com
GambleXL.com
GetFarther.com
Glutone.com
Gristal.com
HappenBack.com
Instamin.com
InterLegit.com
InterRift.com
JitterBoost.com
JoyBuggy.com
JumpPlan.com
KinFellow.com
LocksOfHair.com
LoungeTen.com
Luminars.com
McNorman.com
MicroGag.com
Milbel.com
MonoPair.com
MoodSkills.com
NameTheFood.com
Narkster.com
NeuBrew.com
Ogria.com
OmegaVolt.com
OnThrottle.com
OptimaMax.com
Pensville.com
PlugRide.com
ProGunShop.com
ProWebCoach.com
PromptName.com
PropCell.com
QuitterApp.com
RawCensus.com
RetroJars.com
Rielar.com
RimScape.com
RockJingles.com
RunOnOil.com
ShooSoo.com
SkiRoutes.com
Solivee.com
SoyCreams.com
SparkyFly.com
SpotSlim.com
Spotsworth.com
StarFactors.com
StayEager.com
SunTroll.com
SweatFresh.com
SwitchPedal.com
Syrocco.com
TechTears.com
VidGas.com
Wantle.com
ZenMarc.com
ZetaBill.com

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
I think I will be changing my LLC from Media Branding to Coax Tester now because of you and your stellar list!

Thanks @NameClerk.com!

•••
Took a flier on a couple:
progunshop, the Donald will be loosening gun laws, will anticipate new gun shops to open up. All three words fit. The .shop is available but nothing beats a com.
luminars, have had success with lumin brandables. Light. Sure wish it was the singular version though.
Thanks again

•••
•••
Brandantics could be used for a blog about branding.

•••
I didn't register it but here's the one I liked from today's list - RockJingles (could be used to showcase rock songs that have been used as Jingles for Commercials).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back