Dynadot

Get a UK domain for only 1p @ lcn.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just got an email from https://www.lcn.com/domain-names

Get a UK domain for only 1p. For a limited time only, you can buy any UK domain name for just 1p - Offer ends Midnight 26th July.

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Ricky LCN thanks for the feedback. One of my orders failed due to reasonable usage exceeded. However this was not mentioned in the terms of the offer. I am disappointed that this was not honored!

•••
@Ricky LCN thanks for the feedback. One of my orders failed due to reasonable usage exceeded. However this was not mentioned in the terms of the offer. I am disappointed that this was not honored!

Hi there. First of all, thank you for taking up the offer and registering with us at LCN.

I must point out that the full terms and conditions were present on the LCN homepage and our /domain-names page all day yesterday.

• This offer is applicable to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
• The 1p domain purchase (the offer) fee applies only to new one-year .UK, .CO.UK, .ORG.UK or .ME.UK registrations.
• This offer applies to new purchases only. The offer does not apply to renewals.
• Following the conclusion of the promotion the domains will be charged at the standard rates which can be found here: lcn.com/domain-names/pricing
• This offer shall expire at midnight on the 26th July 2018 or when 10,000 domains have been registered for the offer price of 1p – whichever comes first.
• LCN.com reserves the right to end this offer, extend this offer and or amend the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice.
Reasonable usage applies.
• This offer is made subject to LCN.com's general terms and conditions.​

Regarding your case: I've been in touch with our customer support manager who I believe you are in contact with?

Like I mentioned before, there are lessons to be learned about how we handled this offer which spread so fast online. We'll look into how we can fine tune things in the future and how we can improve our communications. Thanks for your comments.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back