Established Member
Impact
Registered in 2015.

Technology niche.

All opinions are welcome.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just don't understand this pairing. Sorry

•••
I just don't understand this pairing. Sorry
It is a wearable device used to control an electronic device. It's not a new concept, there are gesture gloves currently on the market.

Last edited:
•••
It is a wearable device used to control an electronic device. It's not a new concept, there are gesture gloves currently on the market.
Yeah, I see that. I've seen these gesture control gloves before. I just think you'd need something better than what you've got for a pass. Calling a glove "gesture" is the way it comes across, sounds a bit weird. For example "smart gloves" or "magic gloves" would at least indicate to me that they're special in some way, than just the word "gesture". Take offers regardless, hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I see that. I've seen these gesture control gloves before. I just think you'd need something better than what you've got for a pass. Calling a glove "gesture" is the way it comes across, sounds a bit weird. For example "smart gloves" or "magic gloves" would at least indicate to me that they're special in some way, than just the word "gesture". Take offers regardless, hope I'm wrong
Thanks, I see what you mean. My thinking was that gesture glove would be the type of product, where "Magic Gloves", to use your example, would be a brand name for a specific design of gesture glove. Perhaps this specific market still needs time to evolve (or be replaced with something else).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back