Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ImageAuthors

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
German Speakers, please:

Musikaufnahmen.de

Bildergallerie.de

My understanding is that these mean "Music Recordings" and "Image Gallery", respectively.

Ideally, I'd like to hear opinions from native German speakers. But I don't know how many regular NamePros members who speak fluent German will see this thread. So anybody with relevant experience is welcome to comment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am from Denmark and speak German and your right these mean "Music Recordings" and "Image Gallery", respectively.

•••
I am from Denmark and speak German and these mean "Music Recordings" and "Image Gallery", respectively.

Sounds like I was right then. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

•••
Nice domain names, but there is a spelling mistake in Bildergallerie: Only one L unfortunately ..

•••
Nice domain names, but there is a spelling mistake in Bildergallerie: Only one L unfortunately ..

Thanks.

Loan words are the worst! "Gallerie", "galerie", "gallery", etc. They're all correct in some language, but it's hard to remember which.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back