Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain GeoPhone.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPForum

Top Member
Impact
1,436
Thoughts and suggestions on this one. Most every major TLD is taken..

ge·o·phone
An electronic receiver designed to pick up seismic vibrations.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice name,

It's such a hard one to appraise because of the very specific nature of the equipment in question.
I can't see any further than mid $xxx at the moment but that really is a ballpark so forgive me if I appear way off.
However, it could be that Sensor (who manufacture geophones) might be interested in bumping up their traffic, worth a shot I suppose!

p.s. I don't know if it would have any tm issues with Sensor??????

Best of luck

ak
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back