Impact
Selling this Premium Domain Name
Domain: gender.org
Registrar: Namecheap
Creation Date: 1996
Price: SOLD​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure just how this domain is no longer in my name. I owned it for since the 1990s and kept fees paid well in advance. I contacted GoDaddy because I wanted to put the site up elsewhere. I NEVER discussed with them transferring control of the domain. I was shocked when I later visited my GoDaddy account and discovered gender.org was gone. I'm angry and depressed and have no idea what if anything I can do about this outrage. Now someone I have never heard of is selling the domain. Please don't buy it! If anyone reading this has suggestions about what I might do, please, please let me know. I am open to any suggestions.

Thank you.

•••
•••
Yep. My intention exactly. Figuring out how to best go about that.

•••
I'm not sure just how this domain is no longer in my name. I owned it for since the 1990s and kept fees paid well in advance. I contacted GoDaddy because I wanted to put the site up elsewhere. I NEVER discussed with them transferring control of the domain. I was shocked when I later visited my GoDaddy account and discovered gender.org was gone. I'm angry and depressed and have no idea what if anything I can do about this outrage. Now someone I have never heard of is selling the domain. Please don't buy it! If anyone reading this has suggestions about what I might do, please, please let me know. I am open to any suggestions.

Thank you.

hey Dallas,

pls post the story as your own separate thread in Discussion
and forget not to tag @Joe Styler (Godaddy) and @tamar (Namecheap)

the name was obviously stolen in 2017(?)

@NamePros

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back