Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Geek Treats DOT COM

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzling

New Member
Impact
0
Interested in your comments about this domain.

We registered it from brand new and have done very little with it. It's close to 7 years old now.

We have a simple store on there getting next to no traffic (funny that, we have done no promotional work either) :)

I love the name and want to keep it, by my geeky partner Tim wants to get rid of it, he is too busy promoting his other stuff.

Any suggestions on a value and possible uses?

Thanks



Louise
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it. Great domain name for tech type products. I don't know much about appraisals, but I think it is worth mid $$$'s.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback Randy, I appreciate it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back