Dynadot

GCSE Exams

Spaceship
Watch
So, anyone else currently in the middle of their Secondary School GCSE Examinations? I have just started mine, just had English Literature and am back home, going back in for ICT in about 10 minutes time.

Wish me luck :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have left school now but i still have exams on. I still have Advanced Higher Computing and Chemistry to go then i have to find a job somewhere :( .

•••
Well, I've left school, I just have to go in and out for exams. ICT was ridiculously easy today :lol: I think with my coursework I just landed myself an A* in it :p

•••
so your leaving after 4th year! I just finished 6th year :) Computing is so easy. I remember at standard grade they used to ask

What is a JPEG and a GIF?

What is a network? :hehe:

•••
did my ict on thursday had my english at 10:00 and got the other english lit next thursday then half term b4 the real killers

•••
Yeah, I have RE tomorrow, day off on Thursday and then second RE paper on Friday. Then half-term and the two weeks of exams daily until I finish.

And kev, I'm leaving after five years of Secondary School ;)

•••
any one here about the AQA F**king up

•••
No and I'm on the AQA course :lol: Please explain, I'm intrigued :p

•••
Luckily I'm in year 10, and only doing a Maths GCSE this year, i am dreading year 11, all those exams and i am absolutely terrible at revising!

Good luck with your exams everyone :)

•••
Don't worry about them, that's the important thing. Just take them as they come, you can only do your best. For me, Year 11 has been by far the best year of school, you get treated with far more respect than in previous years and it is just a lot more enjoyable - or at least in my experience it was.

I have 16 more exams to go then its a nice 11 week holiday of doing nothing - yay!

•••
will7 said:
Don't worry about them, that's the important thing. Just take them as they come, you can only do your best. For me, Year 11 has been by far the best year of school, you get treated with far more respect than in previous years and it is just a lot more enjoyable - or at least in my experience it was.

I have 16 more exams to go then its a nice 11 week holiday of doing nothing - yay!
totalally agree ps did you guys do anything good on your last day like pranks we did so mnay stinks bombs they were meant to let us go at 1:30 but they couldnot handle it so we finished at 12:30 :)

•••
Well i did no coursework for Graphics and slept through the exam yet i still got an E, can't be that hard....

I have a key skills level 2 maths exam comming up next month (i am in college, did gcse's like 2 years ago).

Goodluck all!

•••
Pah, GCSE's are nothing to worry about.

Had my English Lit yesterday, was easy!

And I've already taken my IT, I did double IT (2 GCSE's) and I've passed it with a high B, so that's all good :]

•••
mmmm i got a double D for I.T haha

•••
liam_d said:
mmmm i got a double D for I.T haha

:D

I went in to the last week on a double F and spent the whole week working up to a B haha.

Think it was 100+ pages of work :'(

•••
tom ur english lit was it on romeo and Julliet by any chance and OCr board

•••
Fkrule said:
tom ur english lit was it on romeo and Julliet by any chance and OCr board

Nope, Mice And Men. (AQA)

•••
AQA apparently in a humanities exam forgot to hand out the booklet which you needed to the exam

•••
I did the English Lit. exam on the AQA board on the Anthology Prose. In my graphics coursework I got like, HA and HA which I was quite pleased with so looking at an A overall in that I reckon.

Just had RE today, man, hated it so much :lol: I really cannot do RE, hopefully I scraped a C in the Mark's Gospel and I can bring it up on the Moral Issues paper on Friday. Here's hoping :tu:

•••
will7 said:
I did the English Lit. exam on the AQA board on the Anthology Prose. In my graphics coursework I got like, HA and HA which I was quite pleased with so looking at an A overall in that I reckon.

Just had RE today, man, hated it so much :lol: I really cannot do RE, hopefully I scraped a C in the Mark's Gospel and I can bring it up on the Moral Issues paper on Friday. Here's hoping :tu:

Good luck with that :)

I have my first RS paper on Friday...

On my graphics coursework i think I got MD and ME :D

•••
english lit to die for me today last exam for it

•••
Well what do you guys think of the exams so far then?

•••
liam_d said:
Well what do you guys think of the exams so far then?

So far, easy... but Maths is yet to come :D

•••
•••
I'm currently in my GCSE's...

ICT one is so easy. :|

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back