IT.COM

GCSE Exams

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So, anyone else currently in the middle of their Secondary School GCSE Examinations? I have just started mine, just had English Literature and am back home, going back in for ICT in about 10 minutes time.

Wish me luck :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
liam_d said:
Well what do you guys think of the exams so far then?

Well, I've only done English Lit, ICT and RE (Mark's Gospel). Have my second RE paper on moral issues tomorrow then half term :lol:

•••
Hitch said:
I'm currently in my GCSE's...

ICT one is so easy. :|

ICT short course... easy...?

Understatement of the year :D

•••
Lol, I was so bored, I was just there lying on my desk for ages. I'd finished, checked through about 6 times and still had about 30 or 40 minutes to wait :lol:

At the end the invigilator person went "OK, you can put your pens down now, if anyone is still actually working!"

•••
:D

Seems about right :p

I'm about to leave for my next exam - Religious Studies :]

I have it in, 16 minutes?

I'd better hurry up :D

•••
•••
All my coursework is supposed to be in today....oops....

•••
Sabre said:
Nope, Mice And Men. (AQA)
Me too! We had to do two books for our literature paper: Of Mice And Men and An Inspector Calls. Seemed pretty easy, hoping for an A at the very least if not an A*. I've just got home from my RE paper....again easy. I don't want to sound cocky....but all the GCSE's have been incredibly easy so far.

•••
Gareth said:
Me too! We had to do two books for our literature paper: Of Mice And Men and An Inspector Calls. Seemed pretty easy, hoping for an A at the very least if not an A*. I've just got home from my RE paper....again easy. I don't want to sound cocky....but all the GCSE's have been incredibly easy so far.
mate we will talk about that after august 25 or whatever it is

•••
Well, thats my second RE paper done with - easier than the first, but still not the best. May have scraped a B if I'm lucky. Now half-term for revision then two weeks of exams. Joy.

•••
Gareth said:

Agreed, they've all been pretty damn easy so far :D

will7 said:
Well, thats my second RE paper done with - easier than the first, but still not the best. May have scraped a B if I'm lucky. Now half-term for revision then two weeks of exams. Joy.

The first RE exam I took was damn easy i though, but I find RE pretty easy ;)

•••
will7 said:
ur lucky you got two weeks i go back on the 5 and finsih on the 26th

•••
Fkrule said:
ur lucky you got two weeks i go back on the 5 and finsih on the 26th

Some schools seem to have 2 weeks and others have 3, I'm presuming that's because different school's take exams from different exam boards?

•••
All of ours are AQA though I think a lot of the subjects are switching to OCR, talking to some of my Year 10 mates their ICT group is doing the OCR cource now.

•••
ive done 4 so far i've got another 14 to go!!!

•••
did anyone do the OCR Maths higher paper today? that seemed scarily easy for a higher paper, almost too easy!

•••
lee101 said:
did anyone do the OCR Maths higher paper today? that seemed scarily easy for a higher paper, almost too easy!
nope i did edeexcel

•••
I did the AQA H Paper and it was alright until I got to about half way then it was solid :lol: I think I got enough marks for a C on the first and I'm usually better on calculator so I'm hoping that will bring it up.

Anyone else do the Geography paper today?

•••
W00t! I'm finished now! Just had my last exam, no more now. 10 weeks of fun, fun fun for me!

All went pretty well really, no major problems, reckon we got the easy year :lol:

•••
finally i've finished them all did my business exam today - had 18 exams in total

•••
Same, nik. I did my business exam on Tuesday though :)

•••
finally finshed all of my exams today had staticitics as my last, 2hours 30mins!!!! it was well hard they all have been

•••
Is that A-Level or GCSE?

•••
i done my chemistry one today and finish on monday we finish late as we do three sceinces separtely as opposed to dual science

•••
I do Double-Award Science but in all the three seperate subjects (Biology, Chemistry & Physics).

•••
I did my last one today Statistics. I didnt do any ICT exams since i done thm in year 10 got like 81 and 67 out of a 100 so all together i got distinctions :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back