NameSilo

domain GBUD.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Top Member
Impact
1,189
What do you think it would sell for?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, perfect for the marijuana niche. GBUD, could stand for "Good Bud" or "Get Bud" etc, but overall, I think its worth high xxx to low x,xxx reseller and mid x,xxx+ to an end user, maybe even 5 figures to the ideal buyer.

Great name!
 
1
•••
I like it, perfect for the marijuana niche. GBUD, could stand for "Good Bud" or "Get Bud" etc, but overall, I think its worth high xxx to low x,xxx reseller and mid x,xxx+ to an end user, maybe even 5 figures to the ideal buyer.

Great name!

Thanks for the appraisal! I was thinking along the same lines.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back