Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaming%20TV%20Official%20Logo%20Sized%20Correctly_20150924202407_8.png

GAMINGTV.COM
Registrar: Moniker.com
Expires: April 17, 2016
This domain has so much potential in the market of gamers, this domain may appeal to gameplay streaming services as well as tv manufacturers. My original idea was to sell TV's meant for gaming and so I registered the category defining domain for gaming televisions.

Included free with the GAMINGTV.COM domain:
GamingTVs.com Plural Version
GamingTelevisions.com Extended Version of TV
Master logo files with .ai and .psd
All site files transferred to your hosting (site is a licensed script, makes money with amazon associates)

By owning GamingTv.com GamingTvs.com and GamingTelevisions.com there will be confusion as to which URL your visitor needs to type to get to your site.

I never had time to promote the site or further develop it, I'm currently learning Ruby on Rails programing to work full time on a wish list web application. This project needs a new home.

Whether you want to finalize my idea of making a site that sells TVs or you maybe just want the domain, this is the lowest I've ever offered. I'm taking a small loss but I'd rather invest my time into my new projects.

I'm open to domain trades or I'll accept $850 via Ecop.com or DN.com (I'll cover all the fees!)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back