Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Games.tv Regged

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
:heavy_check_mark: TheDomains.com
:heavy_check_mark: TLDInvestors.com
Impact
32,575
This was another premium that was not regged as of 12/12/06 that was regged on 3/29/07

But Like I said a long time ago Demand Media got into this business for themselves first which I understand they are a for profit company not a public service. Interesting names are getting regged that we know they did not pay the Premium price I believe games was $250,000
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back