InteractAsia Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Sep 10, 2004 2K views 6 replies #1 anyone knows of a good games affiliate program? Thanks
DomainOgre VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 26 Oct 19, 2004 #3 I wouldnt mind knowing a few myself . Especially for online games.
Qwert VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 Oct 20, 2004 #4 I was planning on developing a game site (once I get PP, money in the PP, and find a nice turnkey for it) I guess this would be useful.
I was planning on developing a game site (once I get PP, money in the PP, and find a nice turnkey for it) I guess this would be useful.
Synozeer VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 3,030 Oct 20, 2004 #5 Regnow.com has a lot of games you can promote and sell. Adam
InteractAsia Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Oct 26, 2004 #6 ahh cool.. i forgot about this thread thanks for the link Synozeer
IAmAllanShore VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 254 Nov 23, 2004 #7 If you're looking for video games, Amazon Associates performs well because they bring a number of sellers together, and a "safe" brand name. -Allan
If you're looking for video games, Amazon Associates performs well because they bring a number of sellers together, and a "safe" brand name. -Allan