Dynadot

Games affiliate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
who has the best affiliate program (reliable, honest and best selection of ads) for a games site? not gambling, just pc/console games, online games, etc..

i use CJ, but they're pretty weak on the pc/console games products, and games in general. i use CB as well, but the only have hoplinks - no banners. thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, CB has a wide range of game merchants. Banners can be obtained from the merchants. CB provides only the hoplinks. Check out your merchants' site or you can request it from them; they gladly help you. ;)

•••
thanks for the reply. i already use CB. too much work to chase down banners individually. would rather do it the way CJ does it. everything in one spot.

any others?

•••
you may try affiliatebot.com there are lots of games merchant there that you can join either per sale or per lead.

•••
Try to use Amazon.com for game affiliate, it's a lot of games merchant that you can join and get links affiliate to marketing

•••
Well I can't be of more help but may I suggest
mike55 said:
i use CB as well, but the only have hoplinks - no banners. thx
than you do like I do, design your own banner for your CB site..or you can "tender" a banner on this forum!

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Hello friends,

If you all are crazy of games then here some good stuff which mite help you click the below link.

Thanks

•••
check out homeincomeprofits.com grab your free online promotion guide there also you might want to look into the affiliation guides as well.

•••
•••
nice list.....shall look out for some ......

•••
We have games console sites and we found ebay and amazon pretty rubbish and the space was better served with paid Ads or google.

For affiliate links we looked at all the big sites and simply contacted them and either joined their own affiliate program or joined it through a 3rd party.

i,e, Gamestop.com, gamestation.co.uk, play.com

The top names are a more attractive end-purchase for the casual buyer.

•••
Nice info here.
Would appreciate more updated info. :wave:

•••
Does anybody know if there are any games affiliates that offer full-fledged game sites where you can just put on your own logos/banners, reset site titles & descriptions & keywords, and paste up your own Google Adsense codes?

Your info's much appreciated! :wave:

•••
Good information there..thanks for the sharing.

•••
Question is if people still buy games online or just download?
Is there a good market to games and consoles online? Is it a good affiliate product to promote?
Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back