Domain Empire

domain GamePlace.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Shvartsman

Established Member
Impact
First domain ever bought. Help me out! Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
That's a good start imo
It looked appealing. Just testing the waters with this whole domain thing. Im active duty military just trying something new.

•••
Nice.
This domain sold before in 2009 for $250 :xf.smile:

•••
Any tips on wether I should just try to sell it back for a profit or work on the site?

•••
•••
•••
great name and great start ..

•••
•••
@Daniel Shvartsman @Radu054
I was the second bidder at this auction lol

Daniel, the domain itself has little resell value BUT if developed as a game forum loaded with adsense/affiliate ads it could make decent bucks in the long run.
Once the site is established then the ROI is much better. Hope this helps you out and best of luck with it.
P.s Thank you for your service to the country.

Last edited:
•••
@SirDrago

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I was debating on if I should start building it into something. I guess I should since I already have the domain. Time to do some research on how to actually get this thig started haha

•••
WordPress is free and countless plugins. Hostgator is a decent hosting company and plenty of discount codes on the web.

•••
•••
Much better as a dot com.

Dot nets do sell, but at a fraction of the rate of dot coms.

This could sell, maybe, but you might have to sit on it a while, and the possible returns might not make the renewals and time you wait for a sale worth it. :xf.smile:

I would stick to dot coms.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back