NameSilo

domain Gambles.BIZ

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

svede

Top Member
Impact
1,416
I am looking for your thoughts/appraisals on Gambles.BIZ.

I just got it on a dropcatch... I don't normally go after .BIZ, but the keyword I thought was pretty good, even with the "s". The domain was listed by a former owner on afternic for $10,000 - but that is probably why it didn't sell.

Thoughts?

Thank you!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Nobody has any thoughts?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back