NameSilo

domain Appraisals appreciated

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingrae

Established Member
Impact
58
Hello,

I just regged campusvitals.com and .net for a project that I'm going to start but I thought it was a pretty nice unregged two word.com

Thoughts on the value of the domain only?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Value: Reg Fee

Good luck with the development. ;)
 
0
•••
its ok to reg campusvitals.com for a project, but dont buy the net

"campus vitals" 4 google results !!! thats a reg fee name or less
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back