Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain galaxyrevolution.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

menulady

Upgraded Member
Impact
117
I have no idea what my motivation was this day. It's possible I got caught up in a Star Wars marathon.
Dump it or keep it?? :|
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Get it bronzed; it's one of the only TM domains I've ever seen that might actually not get the owner in trouble (LG Revolution, Samsung Galaxy.)

Unfortunately as far as actual value goes -- minimal, unless you happen upon someone developing a game called Galaxy Revolution or want to have one done up yourself. A non-monetised comparison site for the aforementioned phones is kind of a pointless exercise, no real value on that front.


Frank
 
0
•••
Thanks Frank! So question; IF one of the aforementioned phone companies go for the name AFTER I have, .. am I still a/ok??
 
0
•••
Well, TM holders have to go through a process to prove registration or use in bad faith; they can't just snatch it for the fun of it. Actual context and use of the domain is a key part of that, so if you just stayed away from phone reviews/comparisons you'd most likely be totally in the clear anyway.


Frank
 
0
•••
Great! Going for the gamer/sci fi movie crowd. THANKS for responding!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back