domain GainBucks.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag Agarwal

Established Member
Impact
Hello, My domain GainBucks.com has been accepted by BrandBucket and the recommended sale price is 1795$. Should I pay their listing fee i.e 10$? How much time would it take for complete sale? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a very recent $10k offer on GainProfit.com.. they didn't pay, even though they've bought from me before.

GainBucks.com isn't nearly as good, but I could see it selling around the $500-$750ish range to a startup/individual venture if they happen to come along.

•••
Do you recommend me to proceed with BrandBucket?

•••
I've never used BrandBucket, so cannot comment on it. You posted as an appraisal though so that is what I gave. I'd let some other people who have used them comment on BB as a service.

•••
I've never used BrandBucket, so cannot comment on it. You posted as an appraisal though so that is what I gave. I'd let some other people who have used them comment on BB as a service.
Thanks for your views and appraisal

•••
Nice domain, but putting this gem on BB and waiting for a buyer is playing lottery, and as you know, gambling is a product of the devil.

•••
Nice domain, but putting this gem on BB and waiting for a buyer is playing lottery, and as you know, gambling is a product of the devil.
What should I do with GainBucks.com as I am in need of money urgently.

•••
Unfortunately brandable names are not easy to convert into liquid cash. You could always auction it here, but I'm afraid it would get nowhere near what you are expecting.

If you go the BrandBucket route, you will be waiting.. maybe a day, maybe ten years.

•••
Put it on Sedo, Flippa, Undeveloped, Afternic, ... just everywhere with a nice description and logo, park the domain somewhere (I recommend Afternic landingpage) and try to find some StartUps (like on Kickstarter) who might be interested in your domain.

•••
If I list it on NamePros then for how much can it sell? Sorry trp3 I can't list it everywhere as it would be the violation of their respective Terms.

•••
Don't expect too much since you only would get attention from resellers -- but if you just want to get rid off your domain on the fastest way that should be your last possibility.

(And by the way, which terms?)

•••
If you are recommending me to list my domain everywhere at the same time then it would violate the terms and conditions of every platform I use(flippa and sedo to name a few)

•••
Well okay, that's depending on the marketplace you are prefering, dunno every term of every marketplace now, but my message with getting as much attention from end users as possible was clear I think -- btw got curious, could you link me that part of the term from Sedo e.g.?

Last edited:
•••
Well okay, that's depending on the marketplace you are prefering, dunno every term of every marketplace now, but my message with getting as much attention from end users as possible was clear I think -- btw got curious, could you link me that part of the term from Sedo e.g.?
Will find the exact term and let you know in and around an hour.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back