Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: G/l/o/b/a/l/V/i/l/l/a/g/e (.) t/v
''Global Village'': the world viewed as a community in which distance and isolation have been dramatically reduced by electronic media (such as television and the Internet) (Merriam-Webster)

Please appraise it.
images

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Kite26,

I definitely like DotTV and this is a pretty strong two-worder, but I think from what I have seen, to succeed with TV commercially you need a strong 1 word keyword domain.

Just going by some recent TV sales: Soul, Socialite, Privacy, Surgery, etc all in TV I think this would be a great Dot Com domain, but is not great in TV.

I have also not had much success or interest in my single word TV domains, although I only have about 9 now.

With all that said, I am thinking max:$250-$300 to the right buyer.

Now, if you had Global TV or Village TV then I think you are looking at 10x to 20x my rough valuation.

•••
Hi Kite26,

I definitely like DotTV and this is a pretty strong two-worder, but I think from what I have seen, to succeed with TV commercially you need a strong 1 word keyword domain.

Just going by some recent TV sales: Soul, Socialite, Privacy, Surgery, etc all in TV I think this would be a great Dot Com domain, but is not great in TV.

I have also not had much success or interest in my single word TV domains, although I only have about 9 now.

With all that said, I am thinking max:$250-$300 to the right buyer.

Now, if you had Global TV or Village TV then I think you are looking at 10x to 20x my rough valuation.
Thank you for your input and I understand your explanation. I usually don't choose 2 words, but it stands as term and I think it fits with the extension. Global village means world as community and I found it interesting.
Global ok, but village alone it couldn't replace this name about its meaning.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back