domain FxExpert.com Valuation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jokems

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys. I got fxexpert.com some weeks ago but I'm not quite sure what the valuation should be. Can I get your opinions on this name?

1. How much do you think it could sell for
2. What are the possible end users

Thanks, guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey guys. I got fxexpert.com some weeks ago but I'm not quite sure what the valuation should be. Can I get your opinions on this name?

1. How much do you think it could sell for
2. What are the possible end users

Thanks, guys!
If you look up the top 100 sales ending in 'expert' on Namebio, the closest matching name to yours is CryptoExpert - a .org (see attachment).

Whether you believe Fx is as valuable/more valuable than Crypto today will likely determine your pricing (amongst other factors).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323_112740_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323_112740_Chrome.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
•••
Great find! Keep it. What you should do is count the number of characters in your domain name and find domains ending with 'expert' on Namebio, with TLD .com , and then review all the sales. After that, consider posting it on a platform like Squadhelp to get a second opinion on your evaluation. I hope this helps

•••
•••
If you look up the top 100 sales ending in 'expert' on Namebio, the closest matching name to yours is CryptoExpert - a .org (see attachment).

Whether you believe Fx is as valuable/more valuable than Crypto today will likely determine your pricing (amongst other factors).
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

I submitted to squad help and they priced at around 6900

•••
•••
Great find! Keep it. What you should do is count the number of characters in your domain name and find domains ending with 'expert' on Namebio, with TLD .com , and then review all the sales. After that, consider posting it on a platform like Squadhelp to get a second opinion on your evaluation. I hope this helps
Yeah, I submitted to SH and they priced at around $6900

•••
Yeah, I submitted to SH and they priced at around $6900
Wow nice! Hope you get a sale soon. How long did SH take to evaluate your domain(s)?

•••
Wow nice! Hope you get a sale soon. How long did SH take to evaluate your domain(s)?
Thanks, mate!

For this one, it took them about 24 hours. That's usually less than what it has taken them to review other names I submitted in the past.

•••
Nice name. Should fetch you the SH appraised price. Good luck.

•••
•••
Thanks!

Do you think I can get it for more than that?
That's a high price as is, personally I don't think its worth that much, hopefully you get a sale

•••
I think expert/experts are almost interchangeable.

NameBio.com -

.COM ending in "expert" - 403 sales / $379K

.COM ending in "experts" - 428 sales / $464K

"FX Experts" in .COM is for sale for $1,416 BIN.

I think that kind of limits the upside as it is a natural alternative someone is likely to find.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back