Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cheapcontractphone.com Appraisal Needed Guys.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgllocal

Established Member
Impact
2
just got this for new site im doing but thought id get a valuation first. i think its a great name personally,

cheapcontractphone.com

what do u guys think? worth much?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can sum1 please appraise this domain? its not that bad is it lol...
 
0
•••
The phrase "Cheap Contract Phone" doesnt quite make sense to me, or is not popular in the US. When I do a google search for the identical phrase, it does pull up some UK results, so perhaps this is a more common phrase there.

Problem is that it is 3 words and I honestly thing your pushing it. I dont see the value in this domain name, if it was a dropping name, I would probably just ignore it. I would assume you picked this up for a site about the keywords, but I would try to shorten it to 2 words.

Im gonna give it a Reg Fee Stamp.

My 2Cents

Justin
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back