IT.COM

domain FWB.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sab Ian

Impact
I have been getting a lot of inquiries from China, around 3K. Estibot said 180000 but I doubt if I can get 1/4th of it. Any insights will be deeply appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can get 1/4th of $18000. Probably more if you hold out for the right offer.

•••
Easily more than 10K USD ! LLL.com are mega premium domains..

•••
10k min

I could see it fetching 20 or even 30 if the right buyer comes along.

Very nice LLL

•••
$3000 is too low. This one is in the $xx.xxx range. Whether this is 10K, 20K or more depends very much on the interested parties, your patience and not least your knowledge about the potential buyers.

•••
minimum 10k( you should not sell it under because that is the minimum price of any LLL) and, like fancube said, you could get much more, it really depends if the right company has those exact initials and a solid budget

•••
minimum 10k( you should not sell it under because that is the minimum price of any LLL)

I like it and think you will get in the xx.xxx range - But the minimum price for LLL is not allways 10K - In this weeks DNJournal there are 2 LLL sale under:
TXG.com - 9.000
QZA.com - 5.700

(maybe sold for cheap?)

•••
I like it and think you will get in the xx.xxx range - But the minimum price for LLL is not allways 10K - In this weeks DNJournal there are 2 LLL sale under:
TXG.com - 9.000
QZA.com - 5.700

(maybe sold for cheap?)

Per general saying, the price is ~10k now, of course exceptions happen, especially when someone wants to sell more faster or he doesn't know the market value, puts it lower -> sell more fast

some people just look at the smallest price for an LLL.com on sedo, puts a bit lower and in a couple o days, bam, he got some quick money for his needs

•••
TXG.com - 9.000
QZA.com - 5.700

(maybe sold for cheap?)

Or they don't really stand for much.

Besides the possible business, geographic or organizational names, FWB also stand for Friends With Benefits, which bumps the value of this name far beyond the ones you listed.

If I owned this I can't see selling it for less than $40-50K unless desperate for cash.

•••
Or they don't really stand for much.

Besides the possible business, geographic or organizational names, FWB also stand for Friends With Benefits, which bumps the value of this name far beyond the ones you listed.

If I owned this I can't see selling it for less than $40-50K unless desperate for cash.

I agree, FWB is in the xx.xxx range (as I also stated i my post) - The point was just that not any LLL is in the 10K range as xpimp said

•••
Appreciate all the insights and advices. Will probably sit on it for the foreseeable future until the right offer comes along.

•••
You're easily going to get anywhere from 10K - 20K for that particular domain. Of course that depends on the right buyer.

•••
Put it up on Sedo with a $10K-$15K BIN, the LLL.com market will only keep on going up.

•••
wait for the right buyer to come along and don't put it on Sedo with a BIN

•••
•••
Put it up on Sedo with a $10K-$15K BIN, the LLL.com market will only keep on going up.

If the market will only keep going up, why would he put it up with such a low BIN???

This is a domain that should be in a sedo featured auction / top domain listing, not some quick flip BIN.

•••
If the market will only keep going up, why would he put it up with such a low BIN???

This is a domain that should be in a sedo featured auction / top domain listing, not some quick flip BIN.
idd I never say a BIN on this name!

•••
Will it be better if I create a web site, or simply park it? I am thinking of doing something with "Friends with Benefits" in mind, and point it to AFF. Think it will damage the value of domain?

•••
Just park without BIN! God bless you:xf.wink:

•••
If you put a 10-15K BIN, you'd sell it on day 1 ! LLL.com domains are very rare.

Recently, a domain coa.com sold for 30K on NameJet! It was bought by a reseller.. not an End User!

•••
Will it be better if I create a web site, or simply park it? I am thinking of doing something with "Friends with Benefits" in mind, and point it to AFF. Think it will damage the value of domain?

It could, depending on the end user most interested in it. If it's a serious business they may not want to be associated with a domain that had a 'hookup' history.

You'd be best served by either putting up a generic 'under development' or other landing page without ads and a simple contact form. Otherwise, the domain is good enough to submit to sedo for one of their showcase / great domain auctions (you pay from 10-20%, but will sell sooner) or going to a place like heritage auctions. They take 15% but IIRC buyers have to pay a 15% premium and they have either 90 or 120 days to pay.

It all depends on how much you need to money right now vs how much you might be able to gain while waiting for a motivated buyer to make you an offer.

•••
sab ian my two cents....

take the name and park it at internet traffic, change the keywords in the name profile to all adult related and see what happens. if this gets a lot of traffic then you can definantly up your asking price from the 15k to 20k its worth right now. if you put up a friends with benefits site and it makes money then skys the limit. best of luck with the name! however if your dead set on selling it right now then contact huntingmoon.com they will probably give you the best offer.

•••
Put up adult content? Stupid, stupid, stupid. No BIN no way, that would be... stupid, stupid.

Did I happen to mention that either of those things would be STUPID?

•••
Put up adult content? Stupid, stupid, stupid. No BIN no way, that would be... stupid, stupid.

Did I happen to mention that either of those things would be STUPID?

So what you're saying is that he should totally put up an adult site and plaster a $10,000 BIN banner on it in order to maximize his return?

•••
List at GoDaddy auctions w/ a reserve and I guarantee it will go over 7k. Likely will end around 9k.

If I we're you I would hold out for low 5 figures.

Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back