IT.COM

Future trends according to Ali Zandi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
With the impressive rate of advancement we’ve seen in the still young tech era, we can only assume that there will be some mind-boggling technology emerging over the next 10+ years.

We WILL see artificial intelligence in full fruition.
We WILL experience the world in a virtual and augmented reality.
We WILL be delivered our goods by self-piloted vehicles.
We WILL live in smart homes.

This is what he recommends:

Do your quick flipping, make your fast money. No problem. But make sure you start investing in the future too. If you don’t, I guarantee you will regret it. For every ten(or however many you choose) domains you flip, invest the profits into one amazing, short .com. Put those names in a lockbox, and be very patient as you will surely “hit the jackpot” in the long run.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like following statement
"Do your quick flipping, make your fast money. No problem. But make sure you start investing in the future too. If you don’t, I guarantee you will regret it. For every ten(or however many you choose) domains you flip, invest the profits into one amazing, short .com. Put those names in a lockbox, and be very patient as you will surely “hit the jackpot” in the long run."

Saw the article in domaining.com

•••
I liked it too. That is sound advice. :)

•••
This is awesome, great advice by Ali. You have to be able to do both the quick flipping and making some solid cash while paying attention to future trends and investing in the long run.

By looking at how the short characters and numeric domains are doing now I am sure many people years back who invested in these are making a ton of profit on them now.

- Will

•••
Haptics is an often forgotten tech that will really change things up. If you can't touch what isn't there, it isn't there...

•••
The next trends will be 4n-5n .info and 3L-4L .info and .net

•••
Big hopes for aiofthings! Artificial intelligence will soon be integrated into everything.

•••
Good advice... Fog technology, new medical technology and procedures, robots, and "smart" domains come to mind. The Marijuna industry will be huge in every state one day.....

•••
The Chinese boom has made this much more attainable for people. No excuses guys and gals! lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back