D dnb8 x/\x/\x/\xVIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 149 Feb 25, 2013 700 views 2 replies 1 point #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txf7O1AvKq4"]Zakupy w supermarkecie... - YouTube[/ame]
carla2013 Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 3 Feb 25, 2013 #2 Smart pigeon would have been a better topic ) I've seen sparrows in hypermarkets, but never pigeons. They're slick, I see they're not afraid of humans anymore. Same happened with dogs - have you seen them crossing the street only on zebras? Really! Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
Smart pigeon would have been a better topic ) I've seen sparrows in hypermarkets, but never pigeons. They're slick, I see they're not afraid of humans anymore. Same happened with dogs - have you seen them crossing the street only on zebras? Really!
Y ynmrav28 New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 Mar 13, 2013 #3 They have thorough check of all items how did it get in there? did any one notice it or report it?