Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Funny Banner Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

meljr

Established Member
Impact
9
meljr Funny Banner Contest.

Rules:
1. Each person makes up a funny Banner (468 X 60) for an imaginary site.
2. Entry Fee is 50 NP$ to be held by meljr.
3. Post a link to your banner here for all to see.
4. Contest goes for 1 week from time of this post.
5. If you enter a banner you get a vote, but you can not vote for your own banner.
6. We vote the day after the contest ends.
7. If there is a tie, the prize is split.
8. If there are not enough entries to make a fair vote, you just get your 50 NP$ back.
9. The banner must be your own work, no stealing banners from other funny banner sites.

Have I overlooked anything?

For example here is my entry:

http://www.meljr.biz/NemoBanner.jpg

meljr
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What does the winner get?
 
0
•••
Hi Juan, when you enter you put up 50 NP$ . All the entries are added together. That is what the winner gets. So if there were 10 entries, that would make the pot 500 NP$. After the voting the winner get the pot.

meljr
 
0
•••
Thnx mljr, I'll make a banner after I'm done with my website :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hey Juan, this banner is great. Let's hope we get a few more entries.

thanks
meljr.
 
0
•••
Thnx meljr, I hope we get more entries
 
0
•••
When does this end?
 
0
•••
I Juan, actually it ends Monday, but it does not look like we will be getting any other entries. I am going to go ahead and return your entry free.

meljr
 
0
•••
:alien:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back