Dynadot

domain Funnelblock.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

andrea1904

Impact
Does my domain has some value? How much is your appraisal for this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If hosterstats is right, this domain was never registered until this past December. If it was never needed before, I dont think its needed now. If it was a new word, like "covfefe", I could understand its uniqueness, but this just looks like two words put together that dont have much meaning. Also, a funnelblock is kinda illogical. A funnel assists you with pouring something into something narrow but the block prevents it. The term is used some times in logic diagrams, but I dont see a value as a domain for that. Just my opinion....

•••
I appraise this at 0 to reg-fee dollars. It doesn't mean anything. Like Jimbo said above, why would you want to block a funnel?

•••
Anymore, when I see thew word funnel, I think of a Sales Funnel, which is a very popular term in the internet marketing world. A sales funnel us a series of qualifiers and marketing steps you put a potential customer through, or even a new customer, to make a sales or more sales. Something like that. ClickFunnels is probably THE most popular SaaS provider of sales funnel services, and they are YOOOOOOJ! :xf.grin:

Given this context, I don't see any value because you can't really block a funnel, like you can block an ad.

But maybe I'm wrong, it may have a value in this context, but you have to research sales funnels to find out. Because if there is a correlation between sales funnels and "block", you are talking thousands. But I have doubts.

•••
More of like a block design for a funnel.😊

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back