Established Fun new website - http://travelingdomain.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://travelingdomain.com/

Just created today. On the website, you will find the explinations of what everything is. This is just a fun site off of a good idea I had last night.

I am asking $9 dollars with no bidding. You are not allowed to hold the site for more than 2 weeks, and must follow the rules on the website, ;). Keep in mind, Im not trying to earn money, I just wanted to create a fun site.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interesting site. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Pretty cool if i say so my self.
-Coolprogram
 
0
•••
Thanks, Im hoping it becomes popular, and big.
 
0
•••
hmmm, can it be sold on any other site, so if I buy it here, i can change it, add to it and sell it on another forum? what is the goal? just to see how mant times it can change hands?
 
0
•••
Its just a neverending game, of course someone could add ads to it for their time if theyde like, or whatever. You can sell it at other forums, Im sure it will make its way back to Name Pros here and there. Over time, stats will keep building up on it, so value will go up with each sale.
 
0
•••
Price lowered to 9 dollars, I mean this is a good deal, Im not looking for money, I just want to start something fun. At the price of 9 dollars, I get no profit at all. This can be big if everyone gets involved. :) Maybe there is a guinness world record for most sold website, and this could be it.
 
0
•••
Bump, price is still $9. The domain isnt so bad either.
Thanks
 
0
•••
I gotta say that actually is a good idea...you gotta see ebay "Traveling pants" are selling for hundreds of dollars...too bad im dumpin money like crazy into about a half dozen new projects or i'd give you the $9...but every penny counts...i wish you the best of luck, definetly.

-edit
 
0
•••
Thanks, bump

Thanks, bump
 
0
•••
Bump, still 9 dollars, thats a steal of a deal.
 
0
•••
bump still 9 bucks
 
0
•••
Imagecabin.com said:
bump still 9 bucks

what the heck .... PM me your paypal and I'll take it
 
0
•••
Good luck with it dsotmoon!

Ya just never know...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back