Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FullResaleRights.NET (Developed)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diegoid

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi, i would appreciate any appraisal. Domain is developed.

Regards,

Diego.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
are you selling it?
 
0
•••
Yes, I´m selling it. I had a mid xxx Offer and i´m looking
some opinions on it´s value.
 
0
•••
I guess that depends on:
1. what you make w/ it per month
2. number of visitors per month (in case the potential buyer wants to modify the developed pages) How many type ins and how many from search engines? Is the site actively marketed somewhere?

The domain itself is worth maybe mid xx - low xxx :imho:

just my 2c. good luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks Zoldnap. I´m listening all opinions, and yours is valid.
Thanks again.

Any other appraise?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back