Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Full Resale Rights

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diegoid

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi, I´ve Reg. FullResaleRights.Net. Any Value Idea?

Domain Target: Selling Books / Soft with full resale rights.

Thanks,

Diego.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
imo reg fee.
 
0
•••
I looked at a couple of your domains up for appraisal. Your domains are perfectly fine if you're going the development route, but they're not really worth anything to a reseller for the domain alone.

That being said, I'd say you could make a nice little profit selling them developed.

Just my opinion thought. Good luck with the domains :)
 
0
•••
Developed, lots. Undeveloped, low $xx.
 
0
•••
hiweb said:
I looked at a couple of your domains up for appraisal. Your domains are perfectly fine if you're going the development route, but they're not really worth anything to a reseller for the domain alone.

That being said, I'd say you could make a nice little profit selling them developed.

Just my opinion thought. Good luck with the domains :)

Thank you very much Hiweb for your advice! :)

Xombie said:
Developed, lots. Undeveloped, low $xx.

Thank You Xombie!! I´ll try developing it. :)
 
0
•••
in my opinion.. it will be great if u develop site.. get some products with master resale rights or exclusive rights and sell them with resales.. it will be good idea...

domain really worth if developed
 
0
•••
Thanks Dotcom! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back