From Wordpress Installs to Custom Programming / Design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.


Logos


Hello everyone. My name is Shaun Bonk with Bonk Media. Currently based in Utah, we can offer you a great service, at a great price.

Prices are on a per project basis to get you a fair price.

Latest Work

Minisites:
http://www.recycleplanet.org/
http://www.bahamasislands.com/
http://www.anguillavacations.com/
http://clickjacker.com/

Amazon Affiliate Sites:
http://www.kneelengthdresses.com/
http://www.gardeningaccessories.org/
http://www.10bestdigitalcameras.com/
http://witchdress.com/

Web Design:
http://americanforkoilchange.com/
http://www.localtanningsalon.com/
http://marielmendoza.com/
http://beyourtrainer.com/

More clientèle available upon request. PM or email me for more details or to begin work.

While I am not the cheapest on NamePros, I do have 100% positive iTrade feedback, I am a fellow NamePros moderator, and have been on NamePros since August 2003. I also have high quality work, and great conversions for affiliate / minisite type sites. I am willing to work with your budget.

You can also contact me via:
Website - http://bonk-media.com/
AIM - shaunid
MSN - [email protected]
Yahoo - shaunbonk
Google - [email protected]
Skype - djdeth
Phone - (801) 770-4601 Extension 1 = Web Design. Extension 2 = Video (My timezone is MST)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump.
 
0
•••
Bonk Media just completed another great project for me: HDTVCableReviews.com

I recommend Bonk Media to anyone looking for quality design or programming work!

Thanks Shaun!
 
0
•••
0
•••
We are finishing up a salon site, as well as a poker site, a club site, and a flipbook site. We will be posting the links soon.

PM me if you need any work done.
 
0
•••
Hello Can you develop facebook apps?
Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
Bump.
 
0
•••
I hope everyone has a happy holidays.
 
0
•••
Added to MSN
 
0
•••
0
•••
Bump.
 
0
•••
Updated first post and examples. Please check out my initial post. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Bump.
 
0
•••
Bump.
 
0
•••
Bump.
 
0
•••
sending you a PM for a price quote.
 
0
•••
need database conversion, pm sent.
 
0
•••
All PMs have been answered.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back