Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Friday the 13th

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
It's Friday the 13th.. ugh!

Maybe I should just stay in today? No black cats or walking under ladders for me!

:hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cheers!

Happy Friday the 13th!
 
0
•••
And stay away from the keyboard, anyone who believes
Friday the 13th is unlucky will self destruct upon hitting
the enter key....Watchout...Bah hah hah...lol
 
0
•••
isnt something to do with the day the catholics culled all the knights of the templar..??
 
0
•••
Happy Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th!
 
0
•••
My teacher said she has a flight today for an audition somewhere.

She said if something happens on the plane, and she dies then we all get A's.
 
0
•••
Well it's now 14th, but 13th was a good day - I won a competition :tu:

By the way, add up the numbers of 13/10/2006 < :o
 
0
•••
antman.ws said:
Well it's now 14th, but 13th was a good day - I won a competition :tu:

By the way, add up the numbers of 13/10/2006 < :o
Well spotted that man!

It also doesn't matter if it's in American or European Format, the last time this occured was Jan 13 1520 according to the SlashDot post I aqquired this information from :hehe:
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Ah yes...it's interesting having my birthday on Friday the 13th :|
 
1
•••
Wow, this post just made me realize that it's Friday the 13th! :hehe:

Yes, and it's 10:55 PM. :yell:
 
0
•••
I am glad the day is over... (its 05.30 here (GMT+1))
 
0
•••
Still got about 3 hours to go here...;)
 
0
•••
I hope everyone got through the 13th well enough. I didn't go so well for Jacques de Molay.
 
0
•••
Went to see Grudge 2 in the hopes of it would be scary on a Friday the 13th. Because it was premier night there were lots of young kids (pg-13) and people who screamed at the littlest things, then laughed and talked after any 'scary' moment. All in all, only one moment was midly scary.

< Disappointed in Grudge 2

Peter
 
0
•••
my brother was born on friday the 13th and his birthday was on friday :hehe:
 
0
•••
Woah... lol

Nothing significantly bad happened except that I found I had been charged £126.91 from Adwords....grrrrr
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back