Domain Empire

Fresh Drop (and general dropped domains) Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

Hopefully this isn't too "noob" of a question for here. I use FreshDrop.net to search for TDnam closeouts. Should I totally avoid the ones that are listed as "Y" (for Yes) under the fake PR column.
I was curious if it's totally accurate, and if it is, is there a chance of the domain being banned or from Google because of that, or could it still be a good idea to get it if I wanted to "build on it"?

Thanks for help!
Jay

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My advice is to ignore whether the page rank is real or not. Focus on the quality of the name & how it matches your overall plan. If you must look into it, the main point is to research if the name is banned in Google. If not, don't get caught up in the PR nonsense. You seem like you are strictly focusing on development so you can build your PR in the long run.

•••
Hey HBK,

Thanks for the response. I would build on whatever I buy, but sometimes I build a site with a short term, future sale in mind (2-6 months) from the beginning. I'm not so much caught up in the PR, but aged domains with PR on a site I've developed to sell has helped in the past. However, I haven't bought/built any on "dropped domains", so I was just trying to get some tips from those who buy them often.

Cheers!
Jay

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back