Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain FreewareBackup (.com) - for appraisals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raman Kumar

Established Member
Impact
72
Hello NP members,

Can you please appraise my domain FreewareBackup [.] com A good domain for backup website. I want to sell this domain for good bucks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Why would you need to back up freeware when it's free and you could just download it again?
 
3
•••
I don't see the purpose of this domain. Freeware and Backup don't really go together. You download freeware and you back up your files. Does anyone backup freeware? Perhaps it could work a lower quality brandable domain for a freeware site, but I'm not feeling it - definitely not for good bucks.

I see it as regfee for reseller and mid-high $xx enduser, assuming you can find one.

Hope this helps!
 
1
•••
i dont understand what does it mean.
if you back up, why you back up only freeware?
 
1
•••
BackupFreeware is more obvious meaning ....

FreewareBackup hard to see use .... its not a hold for me ...
 
1
•••
Try developing it and see what happens.
Otherwise, not worth reg fee.
 
2
•••
Thanks for suggestions. I appreciate it.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back